Update added by user Aug 10, 2016
Received a phone call from the customer service manager Edgar Cruz who was polite and listened to my dilemma. Then received email from manager from Palm Beach who advised me that tire was repairable and they would stand the cost.
Why does a loyal customer has to write 6 reviews to get an issue resolve? Wasted so much time on this, time to start looking at other companies that values customer loyalty.
Original review posted by user Aug 10, 2016
Rented a car from Palm Beach location, 2 days later discovered tire flat called my private roadsie assistance company only to discover that they had rented me a car with a broken fix a flat that was missing pieces.
Have picture to prove, when I dropped the car off at another location ( Fort Lauderdale. Manager Amanda was rude and her only concern was that I should pay for the tire. In her own words " I can close your contract out right now" Did not even address the issue of the broken repair kit that was missing form original rental
Was told I have been assessed a $150 tire charge. I have been calling corporate office, was put on hold for 8 minutes by someone who answered phone for executive offices then they hung up. Dealing with this issue is a run around. I have been renting from them since January of this year at least 3 weeks out of every month.
Amanda's the manager at Fort Lauderdale is curt and rude, Neil on the other hand at the Palm Beach location at least listened to my complain. Funny how the refuse to acknowledge that they rented a car with missing equipment but quick to ad $150 charge to my account for a tire.
Your driver rimmed the car in to the facility because tow truck could not go under to where cars are parked because of height.
Cannot get my issue resolved. Please retrain Amanda the manager at Fort Lauderdale, she is bad PR for the company.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I requested an AWD SUV for the morning of 12/26/16 at 8AM, Novato, CA. The attendant told me that 'time' was not available & I needed to come in at..."
- "I reserved a van from Enterprise for 12/27/16. I searched online for a location near my house, but no vans were available. I widened my search and Demmings Collision in..."
- "San Antonio Budget Truck Rental sent me out the door with a 16 foot truck that had no brakes. I was going over a 1,000 miles one way to South..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Never have restroom clean and available North Miami BeachNE 163 St & 26 Ave..."
- "So fustrared and embarazing I wen to men's warehouse inc. the old men assisted me hi told us that the shop have the promosion BAY 1 AND GET 1 FREE..."