Update added by user Aug 10
Received a phone call from the customer service manager Edgar Cruz who was polite and listened to my dilemma. Then received email from manager from Palm Beach who advised me that tire was repairable and they would stand the cost.
Why does a loyal customer has to write 6 reviews to get an issue resolve? Wasted so much time on this, time to start looking at other companies that values customer loyalty.
Original review posted by user Aug 10
Rented a car from Palm Beach location, 2 days later discovered tire flat called my private roadsie assistance company only to discover that they had rented me a car with a broken fix a flat that was missing pieces.
Have picture to prove, when I dropped the car off at another location ( Fort Lauderdale. Manager Amanda was rude and her only concern was that I should pay for the tire. In her own words " I can close your contract out right now" Did not even address the issue of the broken repair kit that was missing form original rental
Was told I have been assessed a $150 tire charge. I have been calling corporate office, was put on hold for 8 minutes by someone who answered phone for executive offices then they hung up. Dealing with this issue is a run around. I have been renting from them since January of this year at least 3 weeks out of every month.
Amanda's the manager at Fort Lauderdale is curt and rude, Neil on the other hand at the Palm Beach location at least listened to my complain. Funny how the refuse to acknowledge that they rented a car with missing equipment but quick to ad $150 charge to my account for a tire.
Your driver rimmed the car in to the facility because tow truck could not go under to where cars are parked because of height.
Cannot get my issue resolved. Please retrain Amanda the manager at Fort Lauderdale, she is bad PR for the company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We traveled to Spain in a big group and rented 3 units of 7-seater cars (Volkswagen Touran or similar) with Avis. Full payment has been made 3 weeks before the..."
- "This happened to us in Cancun at the airport terminal. When they gave us the car, unfortunately we did not do a thoroughly inspection and when we return it they..."
- "Well... I was on my way to becoming a frequent Enterprise rent-a-car (and truck) customer....until this morning that is. Last week I was in TX (Abliene, TX) and had a great..."
- "So fustrared and embarazing I wen to men's warehouse inc. the old men assisted me hi told us that the shop have the promosion BAY 1 AND GET 1 FREE..."
- "Never have restroom clean and available North Miami BeachNE 163 St & 26 Ave..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."