Update added by user Aug 10
Received a phone call from the customer service manager Edgar Cruz who was polite and listened to my dilemma. Then received email from manager from Palm Beach who advised me that tire was repairable and they would stand the cost.
Why does a loyal customer has to write 6 reviews to get an issue resolve? Wasted so much time on this, time to start looking at other companies that values customer loyalty.
Original review posted by user Aug 10
Rented a car from Palm Beach location, 2 days later discovered tire flat called my private roadsie assistance company only to discover that they had rented me a car with a broken fix a flat that was missing pieces.
Have picture to prove, when I dropped the car off at another location ( Fort Lauderdale. Manager Amanda was rude and her only concern was that I should pay for the tire. In her own words " I can close your contract out right now" Did not even address the issue of the broken repair kit that was missing form original rental
Was told I have been assessed a $150 tire charge. I have been calling corporate office, was put on hold for 8 minutes by someone who answered phone for executive offices then they hung up. Dealing with this issue is a run around. I have been renting from them since January of this year at least 3 weeks out of every month.
Amanda's the manager at Fort Lauderdale is curt and rude, Neil on the other hand at the Palm Beach location at least listened to my complain. Funny how the refuse to acknowledge that they rented a car with missing equipment but quick to ad $150 charge to my account for a tire.
Your driver rimmed the car in to the facility because tow truck could not go under to where cars are parked because of height.
Cannot get my issue resolved. Please retrain Amanda the manager at Fort Lauderdale, she is bad PR for the company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "BEWARE OF PENSKE, ESPECIALLY FOR ONE-WAY RENTALS! THIS IS SO UNHEARD OF - I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE MEDIA, THE COURTROOM, AND MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE WORLDWIDE AWARE OF..."
- "On 5/16/2014 we rented a minivan with Enterprise at the Honolulu airport (3255 AOLELE ST) location for our wedding weekend. Upon initial inspection and walk around of the Chrysler minivan,..."
- "So fustrared and embarazing I wen to men's warehouse inc. the old men assisted me hi told us that the shop have the promosion BAY 1 AND GET 1 FREE..."
- "Never have restroom clean and available North Miami BeachNE 163 St & 26 Ave..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."